Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Guess I Don't Know Everything!



This December it will be 23 years that I have known my husband and 18 years that we have been married. 

 
Wouldn't you think I would know everything that there is to know about him by now?? Well, when I asked the hubby the other day if he liked blueberry pancakes, he told me they were his favorite!  I never knew that about him.  Since I can't recall EVER making that particular kind of pancake for him, I decided to put them on the "menu" this past Sunday for breakfast. I asked the hubby to rate these on a scale of 1 to 10.  He said they were a 10!!  I guess he liked them, because he ate three both Sunday and Monday morning.  I love the way the blueberries kind of come up through the top.



If you are interested in making these pancakes, the recipe is below. They are so yummy, you almost don't need syrup!!


3 cups white flour
1/4 cup white sugar
4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 large eggs
1/4 cup canola oil
3 cups milk
1 1/2 cups blueberries, rinsed

In large bowl, put all the ingredients in the order given, except the blueberries.  Using a large spoon or whisk, blend together until smooth. It's okay if there are still a few lumps.  Fold in the blueberries gently until well combined.  Makes 20-22 5-inch pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Presume Competence

Since we have traveled outside of the United States since Dominic was very small, we have had to get him a Children's Passport every fiv...